Hello, Readers welcome to our website Social Biography, in our website you get all the famous and viral personality’ biography and their personal details.
Here you get the best Information about Aman Gupta shark tank judge biography, wife, age, height, net worth, boat, Wikipedia, entrepreneur, shark tank Aman Gupta, Instagram, etc.
You can also read this: Shop Nailea Devora TikTok Videos
As Shark Tank India debuts this week on Sony TV, Aman Gupta’s Internet Prize garners a ton of attention. Among Shark Tank India’s sharks, Aman Gupta makes a lasting impression on viewers with his charisma and good offerings. How do you know Aman Gupta? How much does Aman Gupta earn? What is his wife’s name? We cover everything about Aman Gupta’s biography, net worth, early life, career, and family.
Who is Aman Gupta Shark Tank Judge?
In 1982, Aman Gupta was born to a family of electronics professionals. He founded the renowned electronics brand Boat at the age of 39. A native of Delhi, India, he is a businessman. According to the report, the company started with an evaluation of Rs 31 Crore INR in 2016, and now it is valued at Rs 1,000 Crore INR.
As the company has reached a new level, he and his fellow co-founder are planning to launch an IPO of the company in the next few years.
Since he worked as a CMO (chief marketing officer) of Boat, he devoted a great deal of attention to the marketing of the company’s electronics products, such as earplugs, hand wears, and speakers. Shark Aman Gupta has risen to prominence recently due to his appearance in the popular international business program Shark Tank India on Sony TV.
In the following few days, his publicity increased and many businessmen have been asking about his post-career success. Hence, if you are one of those businessmen who are interested in reading about Aman’s success story, then please buckle your seat belt and follow us until the end of this article.
You can also read this: Brittanya Razavi Onlyfans
Aman Gupta Biography
In India, BOAT is the number one headset equipment brand, has gained a market share of 27.3%. BOAT was founded and is run by Aman Gupta as the marketing director.
In spite of the pandemic outbreak, Aman Gupta’s company generated a staggering income of INR 500 crore. BOAT’s custodian company, Image Marketing Services Pvt., was founded by Aman Gupta and Sameer Ashok Mehta in November 2013. Ltd.
Amam Gupta worked in a variety of settings after completing his studies. Harman International, a leading manufacturer of audio products, employed him as Director of India Sales. His company, “ship”, was founded in 2016. This company marketed “fashionable audio equipment”.
From late 2011 to early 2013, they sold headphones, earphones, speakers, travel chargers, and rugged luxury packages. During the first two years, they made 100 million rupees in domestic sales. The business graduate attended Delhi Public School before enrolling at Delhi University for his Bachelor of Business degree.
Aman has a good education. The Institutes of Chartered Accountants in India certified him as a Chartered Accountant. The Kellogg Graduate School of Management also awarded him a second Master of Business Administration.
You can also read this: Vladislava Shelygina OnlyFans
Aman Gupta Shark Tank Judge Wiki biography
|Real Name||Aman Gupta|
|Date of Birth||1982|
|Age (as in 2022)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
Aman Gupta height, weight and More
|Height 5′ 10″ Feet|
|Weight 80 Kg|
|Body Shape Chest: 40 inches|
|Waist: 32 inches|
|Biceps: 12 inches|
|Eye Colour Black|
|Hair Colour Black|
|Hobbies Traveling, Playing and Writing|
You can also read this: Vanessa Sierra Onlyfans
Aman Gupta Shark Tank Judge Education
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Kellogg School of Management, where he majored in marketing and general management. Indian School of Business was also his graduate business education.
From 1999 to 2002, Gupta studied at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and specialized in accounting and finance.
From 1998 to 2001, Gupta studied at Delhi University and earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree with honours.
You can also read this: Genesis Lopez Onlyfans
|School Delhi Public School|
|College Delhi University|
|The Indian School of Business in Finance and Strategy|
|Educational Qualification CA and MBA|
|Active Years 2003-Present|
|Debut Television: Shark Tank India (2021)|
Aman gupta family
|Mother: Jyoti Kochar Gupta|
|Father: Neeraj Gupta|
|Sister: Not Available|
|Brother: Anmol Gupta|
|Wife: Priya Dagar|
|Daughters: Mia Gupta and Adaa Gupta|
Aman gupta wife and marital status
His wife Priya Dagar and he have been happily married since 2008. Mia Gupta is also known by the name Rebel after he gave birth to her. He is the father of 10-year-old Mia.
She has established herself as a social media star as she runs her own Youtube channel, where she contributes to her sister’s Vlog. Her online following has established her as a social media star since she runs her own Youtube channel, where she contributes to her sister’s Vlog.
Aman is constantly sharing family photos on his Instagram. The family likes to travel and explore different cities together. In the past year, he travelled with his family to the Maldives.
You can also read this: Lindsay Capuano Onlyfans
BoAt, an audio technology company in India that specializes in headphone technology, was co-founded and marketed by Aman Gupta, co-founder and chief marketing officer.
Gupta served as director of sales for Harman International before co-founding Imagine Marketing Services (BoAt), overseeing consumer electronics brands, including JBL, Harman Kardon, and AKG. Harman International had a New Delhi office where Gupta worked.
The former KPMG senior management consultant worked in the firm’s Gurgaon office as well.
The first entrepreneurial experience Gupta gained was when he co-founded and was CEO of Advanced Telemedia Pvt Ltd. This company helped launch well-known global brands in India, including Beats Audio, Sennheiser, and Telex.
Shiprocket, WickedGud, Anveshan, and 10club are among the companies Aman Gupta invested in in 2021.
November 18, 2021
Aman Gupta is among the seven “Sharks” who will be a part of Shark Tank India.
February 3, 2021
An article featuring BOAt Co-Founder, Aman Gupta, appeared in BW Disrupt 40 Under 40 Awards.
BOAT is launched by Aman Gupta and Sameer Mehta.
November 1, 2013
Aman Gupta founds the company, Imagine Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd or BoAt, with Sameer Mehta.
198 was the birth year of Aman Gupta.
Foundation of BoAt
BoAt, a company that sells trendy audio products, was established by Sameer Mehta and Aman Gupta. The company originally sold headphones, earphones, speakers, travel chargers, and premium rugged cables in its first two years.
Since Apple’s original cables and chargers used to bend and break near the ends, the company came up with an indestructible alternative. It is much cheaper than the original charger and cable, as it has a lifecycle of 10,000 bends.
In India, Aman Gupta will serve as a Shark Tank judge
Shark Tank India has seven judges, including Aman Gupta. Entrepreneurs can grow by watching the Indian adaptation of the American business reality show. Gupta will mentor the new business ideas on the show and invest in them.
You can also read this: Stephen Bear OnlyFans
Shark Tank judge Aman Gupta Instagram, facebook, twitter etc.
Shark Tank Judge Aman Gupta Net Worth
Currently working as a Shark for the international network Shark Tank India. Amin has a net worth of 700 crore INR. His earnings came from the electronics company Boat, which he founded. He is now planning to launch an IPO of his company in the next few years, which will further increase his net worth.
You can also read this: Havanna Winter OnlyFans
Shark tank Judge Aman Gupta Images and videos
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shark Tank Inida Judge Aman Gupta
- In addition to being the company’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Aman Gupta is an Indian businessman.
- As an Assistant Manager at Citi Bank, he started his career in 2003. He founded Advanced Telemedia Pvt Ltd in 2005 as CEO and Co-Founder. His father was also part of the founding team.
- A Senior Management Consultant at KPMG International Limited in 2011, he worked in the Strategy Services Group. He worked as a Director of Sales for HARMAN International until 2012. The company Imagine Marketing India was co-founded by him in 2014. His freelancing role in 2020 was as Chairman of the D2C Council of the Internet and Mobile Association of India.
- The BOAT is an electronic company that he founded in 2016. Together, he and his business partner Sameer Mehta founded the company. Approximately 200 brands of earwear were available in India when the company launched. In New Delhi, they first worked at a cafe called Social. A charging cable and charger for Apple were the first products made by his company, BOAT. They became Amazon’s best-selling product.
- A BOAT is a line of earphones, headphones stereo, travel chargers, and rugged cables manufactured by an Indian electronics manufacturer. The company that manufactures BOAT is Imagine Marketing India.
- In an interview, he said that to increase the demand for their products, they used to focus on the mindset of youngsters, and added the features that they demanded in their products. He further added,
- We talk to consumers in a language they understand. Millennials are very impatient, and if we don’t evolve with them, then we are dead.”
- According to him, he faced a lot of rejections in his life. In an interview, he said that during the initial days after he started the company, a digital agency demanded Rs 50,000 a month to work with them. He added that he could not afford to give such a huge amount to them, so he learned digital marketing and started doing social media marketing for BOAt on his own.
- In the beginning, BOAT’s brand ambassadors included Jacqueline Fernandez, KL Rahul, and Hardik Pandya.
- He was one of the judges on the show ‘Shark Tank India’ in 2021. The show is about entrepreneurs presenting their products to the judges and allowing them to invest in them. The American reality shows Shark Tank used to inspire him before he started his own business, he said in an interview.
- Toward the end of 2021, he teamed up with singer A.P. Dhillon for his brand. Speaking of him, he stated,
- Dhillon, as a young, millennial-focused brand, knows that stars change for young people, which is why they like it. Even in Hyderabad and Goa, his shows were sold out.”
- With actor Kartik Aaryan and actress Kiara Advani, he created a campaign named ‘What Floats Your Boat’ during the 2021 IPL season.
- Along with sharks that appeared on the show ‘Shark Tank India,’ he was invited to a show called ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ in 2021.
- Various occasions have been observed in which he has consumed alcohol.
- Newspapers frequently feature him.
You can also read this: Tiktok Dasha Taran
- Karishma Tanna’s bikini and unbuttoned denim are too hot
- ALAYA F Flaunts Her Perfect Curves in a Bodycon Dress
- Pia Mia Onlyfans Creator, Singer and Song Writer full biography 2023
- Neha Malik, a famous Punjabi and Bhojpuri actress, looks stunning in black in her latest picture
- Kriti Sanon shows off her stunning physique in a lime bralette and thigh-high slit skirt
- Mouni Roy’s pink bikini and fringe mini full sleeves jacket are hot
Follow us on social media
Thank you for visiting and reading our website and article.
Here is a full detailed information article about Aman Gupta shark tank judge biography, wife, age, height, net worth, boat, Wikipedia, entrepreneur, shark tank Aman Gupta, Instagram, etc.
If you like our article then please share it with your friends and family so they can also get detailed information about this topic.