Anupam Mittal shark tank judge biography, wife, age, net worth 2022
Hello, Readers welcome to our website Social Biography, in our website you get all the famous and viral personality’ biography and their personal details.
Here you get the best Information about Anupam Mittal shark tank judge biography, wife, age, height, net worth, boat, Wikipedia, entrepreneur, shark tank Anupam Mittal, Instagram, etc.
You can also read this: Aman Gupta Shark Tank Judge
Founder & CEO of People Group, Anupam Mittal recently served as a judge on an Indian reality show called Shark Tank India. From Monday to Friday, Shark Tank India airs on Sony TV at 9:00 PM. We’ll find out everything about the Founder & CEO of People Group (Anupam Mittal) in this article. This article will provide you with all the information on Anupam Mittal Biography, Net Worth, Educational Qualification, Family, Early Wife, etc.
Who is shark tank judge Anupam Mittal?
Investor and entrepreneur, Anupam Mittal is the founder and CEO of the People Group (Shaadi.com). ABC’s Shark Tank is his most well-known role. He is one of the many business heroes who look up to him. His life is filled with problems.
In his early years, Anupam worked for People Group, which was behind companies like Shaadi.com, Makaaan.com, Mauj Mobile App, and People Pictures. As the company’s CEO, Anupam has made People Group one of India’s most innovative and profitable enterprises.
You can also read this: Sara Underwood Onlyfans
Shark tank judge Anupam Mittal Biography
His most popular show today is called Shark Tank, in which he is a judge. Anupam Mittal is the founder & CEO of People Group (Shaadi.com), an investor, and an entrepreneur. Many people look up to him as an icon in the business world, just as he is. His life has been filled with many problems.
From the People Group, Anupam started entrepreneurship from scratch and built companies such as Shaadi.com, Makan.com, Mauj Mobile App, and People Pictures.
People Group has been led by Anupam from the beginning, and today it is among the most innovative and successful companies in India.
Shaadi.com is the largest matrimonial website in India, shaadi.com is one of the most popular sites on the internet today. In addition to its 30 million users, Shaadi.com has 3.2 million success stories.
Matchmaking brand Shaadi.com has emerged as the most popular on the Internet. The world’s first site of its kind on the internet, Shaadi.com.
The most popular Makaan.com site is about online real estate, and the most popular short video App in India is Makaan.com, which focuses on online real estate.
As well as investing in these startups, Anupam has invested in over 40 other companies.
As a founder and past chairman of the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and a founding member of H2 India, Anupam stands out in the industry.
Business Week named Anupam Mittal one of India’s 50 Most Powerful People, while The Week Magazine named him one of the 25 people to watch out for.
Top Icons of India’s Digital Ecosystem: Anupam Mittal has been named among Impact’s Digital Power 100 list 2012 & 2013
You can also read this: Bella Ramos Onlyfans
Mittal Biography Wiki biography
|Real Name||Anupam Mittal|
|Parents||Father’s Name- Gopal Krishna Mittal & Mother’s Name- Bhagawatidevi Gopal Krishna Mittal|
|wife’s Name||Aanchal Kumar|
|Age||About 50 Years as of 2022|
|Date of Birth||23 December 1971|
|Educational Qualifications||MBA in Operations and Strategic Management|
|Known for||Shaadi.com, Makaan.com, People Group, Shark Tank India Judge|
Anupam Mittal age 2022 and date of birth
As of 2022, Anupam Mittal will be 50 years old. He was born in Mumbai on 23 December 1971.
Anupam Mittal Family
The Indian-born Anupam Mittal was born on December 23, 1971. His father’s name is Gopal Krishna Mittal, and his mother’s name is Bhagawatidevi Mittal. He graduated from Boston College with a bachelor’s degree.
Anupam Mittal Wife and Children
Model Aanchal Kumar and Anupam Mittal were married in Rajasthan, India, on 4 July 2013. One of the couple’s children was born.
Education and personal life
He established his own company, People Group, with companies such as Shaadi.com, Makaan.com, and Mauj Mobile Apps using his MBA from the University of California, Berkeley.
In addition to serving as the chairman of H2 India and as the founding co-chairman of the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), he is also a founding member.
Additionally, he serves as an advisor to Kae Capital and GRIP, as well as LetsVenture Online, Zepo, and ShaadiSaga.
You can also read this: Kayla Moody OnlyFans
He founded People Group after completing his MBA, which owns businesses such as Shaadi.com, Makaan.com, Mauj Mobile App, and People Pictures.
Additionally, he was a founder and former chairman of the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) as well as the founding co-chair of H2 India.
He also serves on the boards of LetsVenture Online, Zepo, Grip, and Kae Capital, and serves as an advisor at these companies.
Anupam MiIttal founded Shaadi.com
Originally called Sagaai.com, Indian online wedding service Shaadi.com changed its name to Shaadi.com in 1997. Due to Indian people’s inherent conservative nature and aversion to arranging marriages through new websites, Shaadi.com initially enjoyed success among Indian non-residents.
Through ups and downs, he established himself as one of the most successful names in the field. India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh are the core markets for the company, which also has operations in Canada, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Companies owned by Anupam Mittal
Shaadi.com is not the only site Anupam Mittal founded; Makaan.com is also a popular site for online real estate.
Anupam brought the Mauj app after Tiktok was banned in India, a short video-sharing app that is currently one of the most popular options in India.
He is also the founding co-chair of H2 India and a founding member of the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
Additionally, Anupam served as MicroStrategy’s Product Manager from 1998 to 2002.
LetsVenture Online is also on his board of directors.
Kae Capital is also on his board of advisors. ShaadiSaga is also on his board of advisors. Zepo was also on his board.
Recipients of the Anupam Mittal Award
In addition to being rated among the top 50 most powerful people in India by Business Week, Mittal has been listed among the top 25 people to watch in ‘The Week’ magazine.
Additionally, he was voted among the top Icons of India’s Digital Ecosystem in both the 2012 & 2013 Impact Digital Power 100 list.
You can also read this: Karla Ramirez Onlyfans
Makaan.com is the website of Anupam Mittal
Kaan.com, founded by Anupam Mittal, offers a platform for connecting buyers and sellers of properties. Customers can search for affordable properties on the website.
The Mauj Mobile App by Anupam Mittal
Mauj Mobile Pvt. Limited was incorporated on 12 May 2005. Founded in 1995, Ltd. is an international mobile media company that produces mobile content and applications such as games, wallpapers, ringtones, matrimonials, middleware solutions, roaming applications, and messaging gateways.
Investments by Anupam Mittal
As an angel investor, Anupam Mittal has made investments in over 94 companies.
By 2009, Shaadi.com had a million users and was the strongest matrimonial website in the world for Asians. Currently, the company has over 30 million customers worldwide and 3.2 million success stories.
Net worth of Shark Tank judge Anupam Mittal
Aside from his startups, Anupam Mittal is a successful investor, investing in over 94 companies. Mittal has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
You can also read this: Camille Winbush Onlyfans
anupam mittal instagram, twitter, etc.
Anupam mittal images & videos
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anupam Mittal
- Indian entrepreneur Anupam Mittal. His company, People Group, was founded and is headed by him. His appearance as a judge on Shark Tank, a business reality show broadcast by Sony Entertainment, took place in 2021.
- MicroStrategy, a business intelligence software company in Washington, D.C., hired Anupam Mittal as a product manager in 1998 and kept him until 2002.
- Two Bollywood movies, Flavors (2003) and 99 (2019) were produced by Anupam Mittal.
- Shaadi.com was founded by Anupam Mittal in 1997, when it was known as Sagaai.com. There are opportunities to meet future life partners on this online matchmaking website. With more than 3 million success stories, Shaadi.com has become the premier online matchmaking site. The website is the largest matrimonial site in India and one of the premier matchmaking sites in Asia.
- Mauj.com was founded and incorporated by Anupam Mittal on 12 May 2005. There are many apps related to mobiles on this application, including games, mobile wallpaper, incoming ringtones, dating, roaming, and messaging apps.
- His online real estate portal Makaan.com was launched in 2007. It’s an online real estate marketplace where buyers and sellers can find properties at affordable prices on Makaan.com.
- As IAMAI’s founder and former chairperson, Anupam Mittal founded IAMAI in 2004.
- As time went on, Anupam Mittal became an active partner in OLA Cabs. A 2% share partnership with OLA Cabs was established after he invested Rs. 1 Crore in the company. Founder and co-chair of H2 India, he served in that position in 2018.
- A board member of both LetsVenture Online and Zepo, Anupam Mittal is a business consultant. Working for ShaadiSaga, Grip, and Kae Capital, he works as an advisor.
- The Sony Entertainment Channel telecast business reality series Shark Tank with Anupam Mittal as one of its seven judges in 2021. In addition to Singh, Bansal, Thapar, Grover, and Alagh, Aman Gupta was also a judge on the show. It was referred to as the Shark Show.
- According to the Shark Tank business reality show, the judges scrutinize budding entrepreneurs and their business ideas in order to invest in them and help them become a success.
- The leisure time activity of Anupam Mittal is boxing.
- A lot of Anupam Mittal’s Instagram posts promote luxury brands and commercials.
- According to the Week magazine, Anupam Mittal ranked among the 25 most frequently searched people. He was listed in Business Week’s list of 50 most powerful Indians. IMPACT Digital Power named him among the top 100 Indians who have been making a difference in the digital economy in 2012 and 2013. He was also named the Entrepreneur of the Year by IT People and listed in the top 100 NRIs in North America. Karamveer Puraskar was awarded to him.
- According to an interview with a media house, Anupam Mittal began investing in small startups like Interactive Avenues in 2007 as an angel investor. When he left the company, he was its biggest shareholder. Later, he invested in its successor, LittleEyelabs. The statement reads,
- When I started angel investing in 2007, I had no idea what the term meant. One of the companies I invested in was Interactive Avenues. My only knowledge of the team was their talent. The terms were negotiated at the airport and the cheque was given to them. As the company’s single largest shareholder, I was the single biggest shareholder when Interactive Avenues sold off a year ago. This was my first exit from the company. In the next few years, there have been a few smaller exits like LittleEyelabs and an online business events company.
- Facebook and Instagram are very active on Anupam Mittal’s part. Anupam Mittal has over 42k Instagram followers.
You can also read this: Who Is Jean Watts
- How Start an Onlyfans Account Without Followers in 2023
- Kitty LeRoux manyvids, videos, images, Age 2022, Best Biography
- Sloansmoans manyvids, videos, images, Age 2022, Best Biography
- Sheena Shaw manyvids, videos, images, Age 2022, Best Biography
- Tatum Christine manyvids, videos, images, Age 2022, Best Biography
- Nicole Doshi manyvids, videos, images, Age 2022, Best Biography
Follow us on social media
Thank you for visiting and reading our website and article.
On our website, you get articles like Actresses biography, social media personalities biography, dancers biography, singer biography, etc. for your information.
Here is a full detailed information article about Anupam Mittal shark tank judge biography, wife, age, height, net worth, boat, Wikipedia, entrepreneur, shark tank Anupam Mittal, Instagram, etc.
If you like our article then please share it with your friends and family so they can also get detailed information about this topic.
Read Our DMCA and DISCLAIMER page.