Who is Kim Go Eun Boyfriend Movies and TV Shows Best Biography 2022
Here you get the best Information about Famous Model and Actress Kim Go Eun videos, images, pictures, biography, age 2022, height, Reddit, Twitter, and Instagram, boyfriend, net worth, etc. Hello, Readers welcome to our website Social Biography, in our website you get all the famous and viral personality’ biography and their personal details.
Who is Kim Go Eun?
Kim Go-eun (born July 2, 1991) is a South Korean actress who has appeared in several films. She made her feature film debut in the 2012 film A Muse, for which she received numerous Best New Actress honours in South Korea.
Aside from that, she is well-known for her appearances in television shows such as Cheese in the Trap (2016), Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (2016), The King: Eternal Monarch (2020), and Yumi’s Cells (2021).
Born in Seoul, South Korea, in 1991, Kim relocated to Beijing, China with her family when she was three years old, where she has lived ever since. She resided there for ten years, during which time she learned to speak Mandarin fluently.
Kim decided she wanted to be a filmmaker after seeing Chen Kaige’s Together a number of times, and she was led to the theatre by coincidence after watching the film. When she returned to South Korea, she attended Kaywon High School of the Arts before continuing her education at the Korea National University of Arts, where she studied drama.
Director Jung Ji-woo expressed his thoughts on Kim by noting, “She is naturally inquisitive and courageous. She is strong in the sense that she is not readily swayed by others. The fact that everyone else does something does not compel her to do the same thing.”
Kim Go Eun Biography
Kim Go-eun is a well-known South Korean actress and model of the present era. ‘A Muse’, which she starred in while still pursuing her degree at the Korean National University of Arts, was her breakout performance, and she went on to become a household name.
It became necessary for her to take a sabbatical from acting in order to complete her schooling, and she returned with another award-winning performance in the film Monster.’ She has the honour of being invited to the Cannes Film Festival to screen her film, ‘Coin Locker Girl,’
which will be shown at the festival. She received an award for her role in the television series Cheese in the Trap,’ which was a continuation of her outstanding performance on the small screen. She even contributed to the soundtrack of the serial by singing a song.
In today’s market, she is in high demand in the South Korean film industry, and she has contracted with BH Entertainment and Jangin Entertainment to handle her scheduling needs. In addition to a large number of fans, she has been in a relationship with veteran actor Shin Ha Kyun, who is 17 years her senior and is 17 years her junior.
In addition to being active on social media, Kim Goeun has a significant number of followers who follow her on her official website, which can be found at www.kimgoeun.com. The fact that she is still relatively young means that she has a promising career in the entertainment industry ahead of her.
Her net worth is already believed to be in excess of $5 million, and she has a lot more opportunities ahead of her in the years to come. Kim Go-Eun was born on July 2, 1991, in the South Korean capital of Seoul. Her family relocated to Beijing, China, when she was four years old, due to her father’s professional obligations.
The family remained in Beijing for the following ten years, which forced Kim and her elder brother to complete their early schooling in Beijing and learn the Mandarin language in order to survive. When she reached her adolescence, the family relocated to South Korea in 2004 and settled in the capital city of Seoul.
She received her secondary education from Kaywon High School of Arts in Seoul and later went on to study at the School of Drama at the Korean National University of Arts, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theater.
During her adolescence, she was strongly impressed by Chen Kauge’s film ‘Together,’ which she viewed multiple times and which inspired her to pursue a career in film. However, destiny steered her in the direction of acting, which she began with school and university plays.
She was nervous before her first performance, but once she got over her initial stage fright, she was as comfortable as a fish in water on the other side of the stage. She was known to have a strong personality and to know exactly what she wanted even when she was a toddler.
Once she realized how much she enjoyed being on stage, she decided to pursue a career as an actress. She resisted appearing in ads because she believed it would harm her reputation as an actress.
Kim Go Eun Wiki biography
|Name||Kim Go Eun|
|Another Name||Kim Go, Queen|
|Birthday||July 2, 1991|
|Net worth||$3 million US Dollars|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||feet and inches- 5’6”|
|Weight||kilograms- 56 kg|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
|Boyfriend||Shin Ha Kyun|
Kim Go Eun Age 2022
As of 2022 Kim Go Eun is 31 years old and her date of birth is July 2, 1991.
Kim Go Eun Boyfriend, Husband, Affairs and More
Kim Go-Eun is the most well-known and successful actress to come out of South Korea. She made her feature film debut in the 2012 film A Muse, for which she received numerous Best New Actress honours in South Korea. She is now single and unmarried as of this writing. Kim Go-Eun was said to be dating Shin Ha Kyun at the time of the scandal (2017).
Kim Go Eun Timeline
- 2019: Kim was cast alongside Lee Min-ho in the fantasy drama The King: Eternal Monarch, which premiered in 2019. In the drama, which will debut in 2020, Kim will collaborate with scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook for the second time. Kim will also direct the drama. In the same year, she was cast in the musical picture Hero, which was released in theaters.
- 2018: In 2018, Kim appeared in the Lee Joon-ik-directed drama Sunset in My Hometown, in which she played the lead role. Kim gained eight kilograms in preparation for her role as a wild country girl, and she also mastered a regional dialect. In the same year, she was cast in the historical romance picture Tune in for Love, which was released in theaters.
- 2016: A webtoon based on Kim’s character made her television debut in the cable series Cheese in the Trap, in which she made her acting debut. She also supplied vocals to the Tearliner track “Attraction,” which was included on the drama’s original soundtrack. Kim’s performance earned her the Baeksang Arts Award for Best New Actress Television for which she was nominated. Later same year, she appeared in Kim Eun-fantasy sook’s drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, in which she also co-starred.
- 2015: A female-driven thriller, Coin Locker Girl, was cast in 2015, and she co-starred with Kim Hye-soo in the film. The film is inspired on the 1980 Japanese novel Coin Locker Babies. In 2015, she was invited to the Festival de Cannes with the director and cast of this film, which was her first time attending the festival. Kim’s next role was in the martial arts period drama Memories of the Sword, in which she co-starred with actress Jeon Do-yeon, who has been a longtime inspiration to her. This was followed by the courtroom drama The Advocate: A Missing Body, in which she portrayed an aggressive prosecutor, and the family drama Canola, in which she co-starred with veteran actress Youn Yuh-jung and was about a reunion between a daughter and her grandmother.
- 2014: Despite numerous offers following the success of A Muse, Kim opted to take a two-year vacation from acting in order to finish her degree at a community college. It was in 2014 that she made her feature film debut, showcasing her versatility in the thriller Monster. In the film, she played the role of an intellectually disabled woman whose younger sister is murdered by a ruthless serial killer. Her grief and rage drive her almost to the point of going insane, and she plots her retaliation.
- 2012: After being cast in A Muse, Kim was propelled from relative obscurity to the center of much media attention. She played Eun-gyo, a high school student who sparks the libido of two men, and she received a lot of praise for her performance. Her performance earned her a slew of prizes, including Best New Actress.
- 1994: Kim’s family relocated to Beijing, China, when she was three years old, and they remained there for a total of ten years. Director Jung Ji-woo had this to say about Kim: “She is naturally curious and fearless.” She is strong in the sense that she is not readily swayed by others. “She doesn’t do things just because everyone else does them,” she explains.
- 1991: Kim Go-eun (Korean: ; Hanja: ; born July 2, 1991) is a South Korean actress who has appeared in a number of films. She made her feature film debut in the 2012 film A Muse, for which she received numerous Best New Actress honors in South Korea. Furthermore, she is well-known for her appearances in the television shows Cheese in the Trap (2016), Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (2016), and The King: Eternal Monarch (2017), among others (2020).
Kim Go Eun height, weight, etc.
- Height –5′ 6″
- Weight – 56 kg
- Body Measurements – 33-25-35 (Breast: 33 Inches, Waist: 25 Inches, Hips: 35 Inches)
- Eye Colour – brown
- Hair Colour – blonde
What is the height of Kim Go-Eun? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in (168 cm), or 1.68 m (168 cm), whichever is greater. She is approximately 56 kg (123 lbs) in weight. She has gorgeous dark brown eyes and blonde hair, and she is really attractive. I’m curious about Kim Go-physical Eun’s characteristics.
It appears that her followers were anxious to express their appreciation for her series of photographs update, as she frequently delights them by releasing her modelling shots on social media platforms. Her bodily measurements are 33-25-35 inches in length, width, and height. She has a bra cup size of 33B and wears it.
Kim Go Eun Carrier
A Muse and critical acclaim
After being cast in A Muse, Kim was propelled from relative obscurity to the centre of much media attention. She played Eun-gyo, a high school student who sparks the libido of two men, and she received a lot of praise for her performance.
Her performance earned her a slew of prizes, including Best New Actress. Before this, the 21-year-old had never participated in a film or television drama before, not even in a supporting role; she had only previously been in student productions or school plays before this.
Although she had met director Jung Ji-woo through a circle of acquaintances, she had been completely unaware of the fact that tryouts for the film A Muse were being held. “Following a conversation with the director, I was invited to an audition. I didn’t even have time to prepare because there was no time “Kim recalled the incident.
She was picked from a pool of over 300 actresses who auditioned for the role. Jung claimed that Kim grew up as a result of the film, stating, “Compared to the first few parts of the film, her facial expressions in the final few sequences are noticeably more serious and serious.
I wanted to capture the moments when she understands how valuable she is to herself and to others, and I wanted to do it through photography “According to the author, she exhibited characteristics that can only be found in someone who is unconscious of her own beauty and the potential she possesses.
Kim expressed her views about her career in the following way: “It took everything in me to get up on stage for the first time, and I thought it would be impossible if I had to do this every day for the rest of my life.
However, after my second performance, I felt delighted, as if I had wings on my back, and I didn’t want to leave the stage until the very end. I keep acting because I want to hold on to that feeling as long as possible.”
She expressed her satisfaction with her decision to minimize her appearances in advertising by saying, “When deciding on my next film production, I had no regard for my public image or the possibility of endorsement deals. What I’m concerned about is the influence that my participation in advertisements will have on my acting career.”
Hiatus and return to film
Despite numerous offers following the success of A Muse, Kim opted to take a two-year vacation from acting in order to finish her degree at a community college. It was in 2014 that she made her feature film debut, showcasing her versatility in the thriller Monster.
In the film, she played the role of an intellectually disabled woman whose younger sister is murdered by a ruthless serial killer. Her grief and rage drive her almost to the point of going insane, and she plots her retaliation.
A female-driven thriller, Coin Locker Girl, was cast in 2015, and she co-starred with Kim Hye-soo in the film. The film is inspired by the 1980 Japanese novel Coin Locker Babies. She was asked to attend the 2015 Festival de Cannes with the director and cast of this film, which was her first time attending the festival in its current form.
Kim’s next role was in the martial arts period drama Memories of the Sword, in which she co-starred with actress Jeon Do-Yeon, who has been a longtime inspiration to her. This was followed by the courtroom drama The Advocate:
A Missing Body, in which she portrayed an aggressive prosecutor, and the family drama Canola, in which she co-starred with veteran actress Youn Yuh-Jung and was about a reunion between a daughter and her grandmother.
Television debut and popularity
Kim made her television debut in the hit cable series Cheese in the Trap, which was based on the webtoon of the same name. Kim has since appeared in several other programs. She also supplied vocals to the Tearliner track “Attraction,” which was included on the drama’s original soundtrack.
Kim’s performance earned her the Baeksang Arts Award for Best New Actress Television for which she was nominated. In 2016, she co-starred with Gong Yoo in Kim Eun-megahit sook’s fantasy drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, which was directed by Kim Eun-sook.
The drama was a smash sensation in Asia, and it received widespread critical acclaim, resulting in it becoming a cultural phenomenon in South Korea. It was also the first Korean cable drama to achieve ratings of more than 20%, and as of June 2021, it was the fifth-highest rated Korean drama in cable television history, ranking fifth overall.
Kim made a reappearance in the film Sunset in My Hometown, which was directed by Lee Joon-ik and starred as a tertiary character in it. Kim gained eight kilograms in preparation for her role as a wild country girl, and she also mastered a regional dialect.
In the same year, she was cast in the historical romance picture Tune in for Love, which was released in theatres. Kim was cast in the fantasy drama The King: Eternal Monarch, which premiered in 2019. Due to its ensemble cast, renowned screenwriter,
extensive publicity, and more than 30 billion Won (US$25 million) production budget, the series was hailed as one of the most anticipated series in the first half of 2020, breaking the record for SBS’s highest Friday-Saturday drama premiere ratings on its first episode and maintaining the No.1 spot on the weekly Wavve drama chart for eight consecutive weeks,
but received criticism for its screenplay, direction, and performances levied against the cast. In the same year, she was cast in Hero, South Korea’s first-ever musical film, which was based on the hit musical Youngwoong and debuted at the Cannes Film Festival.
The film is based on the life of activist An Jung-geun, who became involved in the Korean independence movement after the assassination of Ito Hirobumi. Kim plays the role of a former Gungnyeo who becomes involved in the Korean independence movement.
The film was originally slated to premiere in July 2020, however, its release date was postponed owing to the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States. Yumi’s Cells, a romantic comedy-drama broadcast in Korea in 2021, featured Kim in the country’s first live-action animation. It is a tvN television series based on the webtoon of the same name.
- Hero | Youngwoong (2022) – Seol-Hee
- Tune in for Love | Yooyeolui Eumakaelbum (2019) – Mi-Soo
- Hit-and-Run Squad | Bbaengban (2019) – straight hair
- Sunset In My Hometown | Byeonsan (2018) – Sun-Mi
- Canola | Gyechoonhalmang (2016) – Hye-Ji
- The Advocate: A Missing Body | Sungnan Byeonhosa (2015) – Prosecutor Jin Sun-Mi
- Memories of the Sword | Hyubnyeo, Kalui Kieok (2015) – Seol-Hee
- Coin Locker Girl | Chinatown (2015) – Il-Young
- Monster (2014) – Bok-Soon
- Neverdie Butterfly | Neveodai Beoteopeulrai (2013) – Moon Soo-Yeon
- Eungyo (2011) – Han Eun-Gyo
- Little Women | Jakeun Assideul (tvN / 2022) – Oh In-Joo
- Yumi’s Cells | Yumiui Sepodeul (tvN-TVING / 2021) – Kim Yu-Mi
- The King: Eternal Monarch | The King: Youngwonui Gunjoo (SBS / 2020) – Jeong Tae-Eul / Luna / pilot (ep.16) / Jeong Eun-Kyeong (ep.16) / Jeong Tae-Ra (ep.16) / Jeong Hyo-Jin (ep.16)
- Guardian: The Lonely and Great God | Dokkaebi (tvN / 2016-2017) – Ji Eun-Tak
- Cheese in the Trap (tvN / 2016) – Hong-Seol
- Best New Actress (“Cheese in the Trap”) – 2016 (52nd) BaekSang Arts Awards – June 3, 2016
- Best New Actress (“Eungyo”) – 2012 (4th) KOFRA Film Awards Ceremony – January 30, 2013
- Best New Actress (“Eungyo”) – 2012 (33rd) Blue Dragon Film Awards – November 30, 2012
- Best New Actress (“Eungyo”) – 2012 Korean Association of Film Critics Awards – November 7, 2012
- Best New Actress (“Eungyo”) – 2012 (49th) Daejong Film Awards – October 30, 2012
|2012||A Muse Yeong-a Comfort||Han Eun-gyo Yeong-a Eun Hye|
|2013||Neverdie Butterfly||Moon Soo-Yeon|
|2015||Memories of the Sword Coin Locker Girl The Advocate: A Missing Body||Seol-hee / Hong-yi Il-young Jin Sun-mi|
|2018||Sunset in My Hometown||Sun-mi|
|2019||Tune in for Love Hit-and-Run Squad||Kim Mi-soo Min-Jae’s acquaintance|
|2016||Cheese in the Trap||Hong Seol|
|2016–2017||Guardian: The Lonely and Great God||Ji Eun-Tak|
|2020||The King: Eternal Monarch||Jung Tae-eul / Luna|
|2022||Little Women||Oh In-ju|
Awards and Nominations
|APAN Star Awards||2016||Best New Actress||Nominated|
|2021||Popular Star Award, Actress||Nominated|
|Baeksang Arts Awards||2013||Best New Actress – Film||Nominated|
|2016||Best New Actress – Television||Won|
|2017||Best Actress – Television||Nominated|
|Beautiful Artist Awards|
(Shin Young-kyun Arts and Culture Foundation)
|2012||New Artist Award||Won|
|Blue Dragon Film Awards||2012||Best New Actress||Won|
|Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival||2015||Fantasia Award Jury’s Choice Award Special Mention||Won Won|
|Buil Film Awards||2012||Best New Actress||Won|
|Busan Film Critics Awards||2012||Best New Actress||Won|
|Chunsa Film Art Awards||2020||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Cine 21 Film Awards||2012||Best New Actress||Won|
|DramaFever Awards||2017||Best Couple||Won|
|Faro Island Film Festival||2019||Favorite Actress||Nominated|
|Grand Bell Awards||2012||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Best New Actress||Won|
|Jecheon International Music & Film Festival||2012||Moët Rising Star Award||Won|
|KOFRA Film Awards||2013||Best New Actress||Won|
|Korea Drama Awards||2016||Best New Actress||Nominated|
|2017||Top Excellence Award, Actress||Nominated|
|Korean Film Actors’ Guild Awards||2015||Popularity Award||Won|
|Korea Youth Film Festival||2016||Favorite Rookie Actor||Won|
|New York Asian Film Festival||2013||Star Asia Rising Star Award||Won|
|SACF Artist of the Year Awards||2012||Outstanding New Artist||Won|
|SBS Drama Awards||2020||Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries Fantasy/Romance Drama Best Couple||Nominated Nominated|
|Soompi Awards||2018||Actress of the Year Best Couple||Nominated Nominated|
|Style Icon Awards||2016||Amazing Rising Star||Won|
Kim Go Eun Instagram, Reddit, etc.
- Kim Go Instagram
- Kim Go Eun Facebook
- Kim Go Eun Twitter
- Kim Go Eun Youtube
- Kim Go Eun Tiktok
- Kim Go Eun Snapchat
- Kim Go Eun Reddit
- Kim Go Eun Twitch
Kim Go Eun Images
Kim Go Eun Videos
Kim Go Eun Net worth
She is one of the most well-known K-drama actresses, having been in a number of noteworthy series over her career. Known for her breakthrough performance in the 2016 movie “Cheese in the Trap,” the 30-year-old beauty gained international attention.
She subsequently went on to act opposite Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Yoo In Na in another mega-hit K-drama, “Goblin,” in which she played Ji Eun Tak, a teen Goblin’s wife, amid a star-studded cast that included Lee Dong Wook, Gong Yoo, and Yoo In Na.
Fans were won over by her lovely aura and meaningful sequences with the “Train to Busan” actor in this part, and she was able to maintain her popularity after leaving the show.
Let’s take a look at Kim Go Eun’s accomplishments during the course of her nearly decade-long career in the entertainment industry–including her estimated net worth in 2021. Her estimated net worth is $3 million, according to sources.
Kim Go Eun FAQs
How old was Kim Go Eun in Muse?
Kim Go-first eun’s professional acting role outside of school plays was in this piece. She didn’t even know auditions were taking place, but she was invited to participate nevertheless, and she was selected from among 300 other potential actors to be a part of the cast. She was twenty-one years old at the time.
What is the name of Lee Min Ho’s wife?
“Thank you to everyone who sent me so many congrats and blessings,” Park Shin Hye posted on Instagram after the wedding. “Thank you to everyone who sent me so many congratulations and blessings,” she added. Lee Min Ho had a strange wish for her that she should know about.
Where is Kim Go Eun now?
A variety show called Sea of Hope is now airing in which she is a guest star. Lee Dong-wook, her Goblin co-star, as well as members of the girl group SHINee, Lee Ji-ah, Yoon Jong-shin, and AKMU’s Lee Suhyun appear on the show. Kim Go-eun is also now filming her first K-drama since The King: Eternal Monarch, which will be released later this year. Yumi’s Cells is the name of the show.
Did Kim Go Eun do the Eungyo?
When it comes to her acting career, KIM Go-eun has literally risen from nowhere to become an instant sensation. With her portrayal in Eungyo (2012), directed by JUNG Ji-woo, KIM swept practically all of the film awards in Korea, establishing herself as a rising actress (Modern Boy , Happy End ).
Read More Related Posts
- Song Hye Kyo Wedding Photoshoot
- Jennie Kim Boyfriend
- Blackpink Kim Jisoo How You Like That Videos
- Lalisa Manoban Songs
- Who is Actor Kim Seon Ho Girlfriend
Follow us on social media
Thank you for visiting and reading our website and article.
- Viral Video Of Pom Das best Biography 2022, Instagram, Images, etc.
- Actress Park Shin Hye TV Shows Videos Best Biography 2022
- Watch Hot Model Park Min Young TV Shows Videos Best Biography 2022
- Watch Park Bo Young Movies and TV Shows Videos Best Biography 2022
On our website, you get articles like Actresses biography, social media personalities biography, dancers biography, singer biography, etc. for your information.
Here is a full detailed information article about Famous model Kim Go Eun videos, Kim go eun boyfriend, Kim go eun Instagram, Kim go eun movies and tv shows, Kim go eun age, Kim go eun goblin, Kim go eun and lee min ho, Kim go eun husband, Kim go eun movies, lee min ho Kim go eun, etc. So we hope you like our efforts to serve the best information according to your need.
If you like our article, then please share it with your friends and family so they can also get detailed information about this topic.
Read Our DMCA and DISCLAIMER page.