Here you get the best Info About PV Sindhu like Net worth, Biography, Olympics 2021, Husband, Family, Age, Height, Award, Date of Birth, Full Name, Education, etc. Hello, Readers welcome to our website Social Biography, in our website you get all the famous and viral personality’ biography and their personal details.
You can Also Read these models biography:
- Simran Kaur
- Shanaya Abigail
- Pom Das
- Gehana Vasisth
- Nisha Bhatt
- Tanu Rawat
- Sanchita Bashu
- Aryanshi Sharma
- Renee Gracie
- Anveshi Jain
Who is PV Sindhu / Pusarla Venkata Sindhu?
She was the first female athlete from India to win an Olympic silver medal. PV Sindhu, also known as PV Sindhu, is an Indian badminton professional player.
In her career so far, the ace shuttler has featured in the top 10 of the world rankings for most of the years, and she broke into the top 20 of the rankings in September 2012 at the age of 17.
In Hyderabad, Sindhu was born to Ramana and Vijaya V. Volleyball was one of the most popular sports in her family. Sindhu began playing badminton at eight and joined the team when she was nine
PV Sindhu / Pusarla Venkata Sindhu Biography
|Full Name||Pusarla Venkata Sindhu|
|Profession||Indian Badminton player|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1995|
|Age||26 years as on 2021|
|Badminton International Debut||2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships in Colombo|
PV Sindhu Age and Date of Birth:
PV Sindhu is 26 years old as of 2021 and was born on 5th July 1995.
PV Sindhu / Pusarla Venkata Sindhu Height, weight and figure
|Height||in centimeters- 179 cm in meters- 1.79 m in Feet Inches- 5′ 10 1⁄2″|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 Kg in Pounds- 150 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
PV Sindhu: Date of Birth, Early Life and Education
Born on July 5, 1995, PV Sindhu are the son of PV Ramana (father) and P Vijaya (mother). She is the daughter of national-level volleyball players. Born in New Delhi, Sindhu’s father was a member of the China team that won the bronze medal at the Seoul Asian Games in 1986. The Arjuna Award for contributions to sports was given to him in 2000.
His formal education was at Auxilium High School, and at St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad. Sindhu was inspired to pursue badminton after seeing the 2001 All England Open champion Pullela Gopichand.
PV Sindhu / Pusarla Venkata Sindhu Personal life
Born in 1985, Sindhu has been working with Bharat Petroleum since July 2013, when she joined their Hyderabad office as an assistant sports manager. She was promoted from sports manager to deputy sport following her silver-medal win at the Olympics.
A brand ambassador for Bridgestone India has been appointed to her. Deputy Collector (Group-I) was her title when she was appointed by the Andhra Pradesh government in July 2017 and took over that post in August 2017.
PV Sindhu / Pusarla Venkata Sindhu Family, Caste & Boyfriend
The daughter of PV Ramana and P Vijaya, P. V. Sindhu pursued aesthetics and dance. Her parents were both volleyball players.. The Arjuna Award for sports contribution was given to PV Ramana’s father in 2000. A previous sister of hers, Divyaram Pusarla, became a doctor after playing national-level handball.
PV Sindhu Badminton Career
Since he was eight years old, Sindhu has played badminton. The Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunications in Secunderabad organized badminton courts for her to learn the basics of the game from Mehboob Ali. Her daily commute to the badminton courts from her residence covered a distance of 56 kilometers.
Under the 10-years category, PV Sindhu won several titles at the Gopichand Badminton Academy. Her 5th Servo All India Ranking’s singles and doubles categories both won at the Ambuja Cement All India Ranking.
Her titles include the Sub-Junior Nationals and the All-India Ranking in Pune, as well as the Krishna Khaitan All India Tournament doubles title, IOC All India Ranking, and Sub-Junior Nationals titles all played in Pondicherry. Her victory at the 51st National State Games in India was a gold medal in the under-14-year-old division.
PV Sindhu became part of the international circuit when he was 14 years old. Colombo hosted the 2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships, where she won a bronze medal. In the Iranian Fajr International Badminton Challenge in 2010, Sindhu won a silver medal. Her opponent from China had beaten her in the quarterfinals of the 2010 BWF World Junior Championships in Mexico.
The 21st Maldives International Challenge was won by Sindhu in June, and the 27th Indonesia International Challenge was won by Sindhu in July. The Dutch Open was her first trip to the finals, but she lost the match. Sindhu won the Swiss International title by defeating Carola Bott in the Finals. A badminton event in India was won by her in 2011.
In 2021, Sindhu will also compete at the Tokyo Olympics and has already advanced to the quarterfinals of Women’s Singles Badminton.
PV Sindhu Olympics 2021 News
After reaching her first final in over 18 months at the Swiss Open, Sindhu lost to Carolina Mar*n 12–21, 5–21. During the All England Open semifinals, she lost in a straight game to Pornpawee Chochuwong of Thailand by scores of 17–21, 9-21.
Her role as an ambassador for the International Olympic Committee’s campaign ‘Believe in Sport’ to prevent competition manipulation in badminton was announced in May.
Sixth-seeded, Sindhu will compete at the Olympics in Tokyo. To advance to the knockout stage, she won both of her matches against Israel’s Ksenia Polikarpova as well as Hong Kong China’s Cheung Ngan Yi.
The Czech Republic’s Mia Blichfeldt made it to the quarterfinals by beating her in the round of sixteen. In the last four stages, she outmaneuvers Akane Yamaguchi with scores of 21–13 and 22–20. Tai Tzu-Ying, the second seed, was her opponent for the semifinals.
In two straight games, Sindhu lost to Taiwan’s player 18–21, 12–21, who was yet to lose a game in the tournament. As a consequence, she became only the fourth player to win two badminton medals at two consecutive Olympic games, winning a bronze medal after beating He Bingjiao of China in playoffs.
PV Sindhu Awards and achievements
- He was presented with India’s highest civilian award, the Padma Bhushan, in January 2020.
- Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civil award, was presented to Sindhu in March 2015.
- As part of the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, she was awarded the highest sport award in India.
- For his outstanding sports performance, PV Sindhu made him an Arjuna Award recipient in September 2013.
- In 2014, FICCI awarded her the Breakthrough Sportsperson of the Year Award.
- She was named the NDTV Indian of the Year in 2014 by the news channel.
- After winning the Macau Open Badminton Championships in 2015, she received US$14,000 from the Badminton Association of India.
- As a result of her victory in the Malaysia Masters, she received US$7,000 from the Badminton Association of India.
- As part of TV9’s Nava Nakshatra Sanmanam program, she received the award in 2019.
Olympic silver medal winner awards for the 2016 Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro
- The Government of Telangana granted her a land grant and gave her US$700,000.
- She became a deputy collector in Andhra Pradesh with the help of the government of the state and received US$420,000 and a land grant.
- Delhi’s government provided her with US$280,000.
- PV Sindhu has been promoted to deputy sports manager at Bharat Petroleum Corporation. He received US$110,000 from Bharat Petroleum Corporation.
- The Government of Haryana awarded Sindhu with US$70,000.
- The Government of Madhya Pradesh allocated US$70,000 to PV Sindhu.
- Her government provided her with US$70,000.
- A Badminton Association of India grant of US$70,000 was given to Sindhu.
- Mukkattu Sebastian is NRI businessman who Sindhu received $70,00 from.
- From the Indian Olympic Federation, she received US$42,000 in cash.
- Sindhu received a BMW car from Sachin Tendulkar and the Hyderabad District Badminton Association.
- Bollywood actor Salman Khan presented her with $1400.
- Kirtilal presented her with a gold-encrusted diamond-encrusted badminton bat memento.
PV Sindhu Net Worth 2021
She appears in the Forbes list of highest-paid athletes in years 2018 and 2019. Sindhu’s Net Worth in 2021 is estimated to be Rs. 72 Crores. In 2018, PV Sindhu is estimated to have a net worth of $8.6 million and $5.8 million, respectively.
Indian female badminton players are only listed in the top 10 worldwide. Sindhu has won a number of prestigious sporting events. PV Sindhu is being approached by a number of brands to endorse their products. Brand endorsements are not just important in badminton, they’re also very important in all types of sports.
PV Sindhu Endorsements
The Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli is the first sportsperson to endorse a brand after PV Sindhu. One day with her can cost up to US$140,000 – US$180,000. A few of the brands she has been associated with include Myntra, Flipkart, Nokia, Stayfree, Panasonic, Bank of Baroda, Vizag Steel, and JBL.
A contract worth US$7.0 million for four years was signed between PV Sindhu and Chinese sports brand Li Ning in February 2019. The relationship between PV Sindhu and Li Ning occurred during 2014-15. A three-year contract was signed with Yonex in 2016 for $490,000.
Saina Nehwal vs PV Sindhu: Who is the better shuttler ?
FAQ related to PV Sindhu
Is PV Sindhu assured of a medal in Tokyo Olympics?
Defeating Chinese Taipei’s Chen Nien-Chin in the quarter-finals of the Women’s Welterweight Boxing competition at the Kokukigan Arena on Friday, she assured India of its second medal at the Tokyo Olympics.
What is the age of PV Sindhu?
26 years (5 July 1995)
Where is the PV Sindhu match in 2021?
What is the location of the match? Tokyo’s Musashino Forest Sport Plaza will host the match on Court 1. Live coverage of PV Sindhu and Tai Tzu-Ying at the Tokyo Olympics. They have played 18 times between them, with Sindhu world no. 7 and Tai Tzu-Ying world no. 1
Who is PV Sindhu Coach?
PV SIndhu’s Coach name is Park Tae-sang.
Who is the first Indian woman to win an Olympic silver medal?
As a result, Pusarla Venkata Sindhu won the bronze medal at the Tokyo Olympics on Sunday, defeating China’s He Bingjiao 21-13, 21-15. It is also the first time in the history of the event that an Indian has finished on the podium twice.
PV Sindhu Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Some Lesser Known Facts About PV Sindhu / Pusarla Venkata Sindhu
- P.V. Sindhu doesn’t smoke: No, he doesn’t
- Born in India, Sindhu dreamed of becoming a doctor from her childhood.
- In addition to being a handball player, her sister Divyanaram Pusarla became a doctor.
- The first time she played badminton was at the age of eight and a half.
- The Indian Railway Institute in Secunderabad taught Sindhu the basics of sports under the guidance of Mehboob Ali. Her coach is Pullela Gopichand and she joined his badminton academy later in her career. Gopichand also serves as the head coach of the Indian badminton team.
- It was her first time on the list.
- Both of Sindhu’s parents played volleyball in the past.
- Her father P. passed away in 2000. In recognition of his contribution in volleyball, Ramana received the Arjuna Award.
- A highlight of her career was defeating 2012 London Olympics gold medalist Li Xuerui of China in the Li Ning China Masters Super Series competition in 2012.
- A medal was her first accomplishment in the women’s singles at the Badminton World Championships in 2013.
- In 2015, she received the 4th highest civilian honour in India – Padma Shri.
- Her victory over Japan’s Nozomi Okuhara in the semifinals in 2016 was Sindhu’s entrance into the Rio Olympics finals, becoming the first Indian shuttler to do so.
- During the finals of the Rio Olympics, P. V. Sindhu was defeated by Spain’s Carolina Marin in 83 minutes.
- Her caste quickly ranked high on Google searches after she won the Silver in the Rio Olympics.
- She was appointed as the Deputy Collector in Andhra Pradesh following her silver medal at the 2016 Olympics.
- As a result of her victory over Nozomi Okuhara in the World Tour final, Sindhu was crowned World Tour champion for 2018.
- On Forbes India’s first list of 22 Young Achievers in 2018, Forbes India ranked her seventh in its list of “Highest-Paid Female Athletes.” The same year, Forbes ranked her seventh on its list of “Highest-Paid Female Athletes.”
- Her coach, Pullela Gopichand, and Sachin Tendulkar are her role models.
- Several popular magazines have featured Sindhu on their covers, including GRAZIA, JFW, and ELLE.
- Known as India’s most decorated female athlete, she defeated He Bing Jiao of China in the women’s singles bronze medal match at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics; this was her second Olympic medal after winning a Silver in Rio 2016.
- Yulia Gerasimova Volleyball Player Net Worth in 2022 Best Biography
- Paola Torrente – best videos & images 2022, wiki biography, Instagram
- Violet Summers onlyfans videos, images, boyfriend, age best biography 2022
- Chelsea Wilde OnlyFans – best videos, Images, biography 2022
- Temptation Island Model Toneata Morgan OnlyFans Videos Best Biography 2022
- Temptation Island Ashley Howland OnlyFans Videos Best Biography 2022
Follow us on social media
Thank you for visiting and reading our website and article.
Here is a full detailed information article about Here you get best Info About PV Sindhu like Net worth, Biography, Olympics 2021, Husband, Family, Age, Height, Award, Date of Birth, Full Name, Education, Images, videos, Instagram, Twitter, etc. (#pvsindhu #badminton #sainanehwal #india #lindan #leechongwei #badmintonindia #sports #marykom #himadas #smritimandhana #ranirampal #chenlong #mayantilanger #vineshphogat #apurvichandela #heena #manika #kirtisengar #badmintonlovers #mithaliraj #geetaphogat #kentomomota #sanianehwal #parinitichopra #maltichachar #nozomiokuhara #dipika #harmanpreetkaur #bhfyp) so we hope you like our efforts to serve the best information according to your need.
If you like our article then please shares it with your friends and family so they can also get detailed information about this topic.