Family members of Brittney Griner continue to speak out about her situation,
Especially after her appeal was rejected and she was transferred to a Russian penal colony.
Cherelle Griner, the wife of the WNBA star, is concerned.
Cherelle Griner said at a Tuesday awards show she's been riding waves of grief and disbelief.
Today I stand before you guys without my best friend, my best supporter, and my sanctuary.
Having a loved one held hostage is truly excruciating. No words can describe the pain."
Brittney's first wife isnot Cherelle Griner. Her ex-wife's five secrets.
1. Glory Johnson was Brittney Griner's spouse
2. A teammate of Brittney Griner, Glory Johnson
3. While married to Brittney, she considers herself straight
4. A mother of two, Glory Johnson
5. For Brittney, she still wishes the best