Jordyn Jones: Multi-Talented Star’s Biography, Career, Net Worth, Relationships, and More
Early Life and Education:
- Born on March 13, 2000, in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Jordyn Jones is a versatile American dancer, singer, YouTuber, actress, and model.
- Parents: Kelly Jones (@PulseMom on Twitter) and Tim Jones.
- Siblings: Older brother Casey Schreffler Jones and younger brother Skyler Timothy Jones.
- The family moved to Studio City, California, when Jordyn was 11.
- Tragically, her father passed away in 2019.
- Jordyn’s career began early, with performances in national competitions and reality shows.
- Competed in “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” (2012), finishing fifth.
- Represented by Reload Music Group, leading to TV offers.
- Hosted Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards (2014) and starred in YouTube Red’s “Dance Camp.”
- YouTube Channel: Vlogs, pranks, makeup, challenges, and official music videos.
- Covered Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” gaining popularity.
- Successful YouTube videos, including “Banji” cover with over 38M views.
- Lead in the YouTube series “Overnights.”
Net Worth (2023):
- Net Worth: $4 million.
- Annual Salary: $350k.
- Dated Bandon Westenberg (2016-2018) and later, Jordan Beau from 2018.
- Jordyn and Jordan Beau share their relationship on social media and YouTube.
- Controversy over a video from “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” (2014) due to Jordyn’s skimpy clothing.
- Criticisms for alleged exploitation by parents for commercial gains.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches.
- Weight: 52 kg.
- Slim build with blonde hair and light brown eyes.
- Instagram: @jordynjones (8.2M followers)
- YouTube: Jordyn Jones (1.88M subscribers)
- Facebook: Jordyn Jones (1.1M followers)
- Twitter: @JJJordynjones (442.6k followers)
- Jordyn Jones, known for her dynamic talents, remains an influential figure across various entertainment platforms.
- Active on social media, her engaging content resonates with millions of fans.
- Her journey from dance competitions to YouTube stardom reflects her determination and adaptability.
- Despite controversies, Jordyn focuses on philanthropy and maintaining a positive public image.
Regarding Jordyn’s educational background and qualifications, the names of her school and high school are not available at the moment. Considering her age, she must be attending high school or have just graduated from it. Being a famous personality, it is better to not speak about the school and high school to the public as it may affect the studies.
Jordyn Jones – Professional Life
Jordyn Jones is one of those gifted dancers who began giving performances at a very young age in her life. Moreover, the fact that her mother has a background in the entertainment industry owing to her stint as a baton twirler was a big plus for Jordyn to kick-start her career as a dancer and reality star.
By the time she crossed the age of ten, she had started to perform in some national competitions and reality shows on TV as well. Likewise, Jordyn participated in the “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” and finished in the fifth position, in the year 2012. Moreover, she was embraced by Reload Music Group which did agency work for young artists, even though she didn’t win any major awards in the national-level dancing competitions.
After joining Reload Music Group
Then, with the help of Reload Music Group, Jordyn started getting more offers on television. Later in the year 2014, she got an offer to host the famous Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards. The show is very popular among the young audience. Again in the same year, she starred in two YouTube videos called “Coked Up!” and ” Dance Camp”. And Jones also starred in a YouTube Red original movie called ‘Dance Camp.’
Furthermore, “Dance Camp” is the story of a young artiste called ‘Hunter’ who is sent to a dance camp. There in the dance camp, she finds a female companion who is talented, and that role was played by Jordyn Jones. Then, they beat their bitter rival in the plot “The Lance Camp” together.
Moreover, she also became the lead on the YouTube series Overnights. Thus, the YouTube video was a raging hit on social media and even went viral. Moreover, many critics expect Jordyn to get more offers on television now. And that could contribute to her future growth.
YouTube and More…
Moreover, Jordyn published a music video which was a covered music video of the popular song “Fancy” which was sung by Iggy Azalea. After this, her popularity increased by a large number. However, the music video brought her some notoriety as well. Some critics opined that she copied the song without using her creativity. Likewise, Carson Lueders has featured her in a music video.
Furthermore, she posts videos such as vlogs, pranks, makeup, challenges, and official music videos as well, on her individual YouTube channel.
Jordyn Jones is one of the very few multi-faceted talented personalities who are very rarely found in the world of entertainment nowadays. Jones can sing and dance with the same ease as she can act on the screen. And, many of her fans like the way she dresses attractively following all the latest trends. It is one of the main reasons that made her such a widely admired actor at such a young age.
After being eliminated from the show, “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition”, she later appeared in various television shows such as Dancing with the Stars, Disney Channel’s Shake It Up, X-Factor, the Kid’s Choice Awards, and the MTV Video Music Awards as well.
Then, in April 2014, she uploaded her most successful video to date on her YouTube channel. It was the cover of the song “Banji” by Sharaya J which now has over 38M views. Moreover, Jordyn repeatedly appears as a singer, rapper, and dancer at shows and has experience in the modeling area as well.
Jordyn Jones – Net Worth 2023
Jordyn Jones has not received any awards until now. However, she has been to many award shows. Moreover, looking at her career and success, she might get an award shortly related to her career. She still has a long way to go through.
Jordyn Jones’s main income source is YouTube and her dancing career. She earns money through her acting career too. Likewise, she has a net worth of $4 million as of 2022. Similarly, her annual salary is $350k.
Jordyn Jones began dating Bandon Westerneberg in 2016 but the couple later broke up in mid-2018. Bandon is a popular muser. Then, in the same year, Bandon began a relationship with a social media personality, Hailey Orona, who is famous as Real Ona.
Subsequently, Jordyn began dating Jordan Beau in the same year as well, in 2018. Jordan is a famous YouTube personality popular for his self-titled YouTube channel. The couple shares a lot of cute pictures on their respective social accounts. Moreover, both of them feature each other in their YouTube videos. Likewise, they are much appreciated by their fans.