Renee Gracie is a former Australian racing driver who made headlines in 2020 when she announced about her career switch to the adult industry.
Renee Gracie was born on Thursday, 5 January 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2020) in Kuraby, Brisbane (Australia). Since her childhood, she was passionate about outdoor sports, and she used to actively participate in various sports activities in her school. She did her schooling at John Paul College, a Catholic secondary school in Frankston, Victoria, Australia.  After her schooling, she pursued professional racing as a career.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Family & Relationships
She started her racing career with kart racing in 2013. After contesting the 2013 and 2014 seasons of the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Championship, she became the first female to do so. In 2014, Gracie secured five top 10 race results and a 100 per cent race finishing record.
After switching to the Supercars Dunlop Series, Gracie drove for Paul Morris Motorsport where she became the first full-time female competitor in 14 years. In an interview, while talking about her association with Paul Morris Motorsport, Gracie said,
In August 2015, Renee Gracie partnered Simona de Silvestro in the Bathurst 1000 for V8 Supercars in a Ford FG X Falcon; becoming the first female pairing at Bathurst since 1998 when Melinda Price and Kerryn Brewer finished 11th.
In 2016, she had her second stint in the Supercars Dunlop Series where she had a wildcard entry at the 2016 Bathurst 1000; she once again partnered Simona de Silvestro, but this time in a Nissan Altima L33. Gracie and de Silvestro finished 14th in the chaotic final laps.
In 2017, Renee Gracie moved to Dragon Motor Sport and contested in the third season of the renamed Super2 Series. Renee Gracie didn’t get much success in racing and after a series of poor performances and lack of funding, she had to quit her racing career. In an interview, when she was asked about quitting her racing career, she said,
I wasn’t getting the results and couldn’t get the funding. I tried to do my best but it got to a point where my dream vanished.”
Adult Industry Career
In 2020, she switched to pursue a career in the adult industry and started selling adult pictures and videos online, and she joined adult subscription website onlyfans.com. She has no regrets over her career switch and in an interview while talking about her career switch, Gracie said,
It has been the best thing I have done in my whole life. It has put me in a financial position I could never have dreamt of and I really enjoy it. I am fine with whatever they want to call me. I am earning good money and I am comfortable with where I am at.”
- Travel Destination: JapanRenee Gracie’s Instagram post about her favourite travel destination
- Bike: Harley DavidsonRenee Gracie With Her Harley Davidson Bike
- Car: MustangRenee Gracie Posing With Ford Mustang
- She loves to enjoy alcoholic beverages and has often been spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.Renee Gracie holding a bottle of whisky
- Reportedly, she sells photographs and videos for $9 a month.
- In her racing career, she had only one top-10 finish in 17 races.
- With more than 7000 subscribers on her online adult site, Gracie, reportedly, makes $63,000 every month, or $756,000 per year.
- Gracie loves shopping and travelling, and she often shares pictures of them on her social media accounts.Renee Gracie’s Instagram Post About Her Travel Experience in Japan
- She is very particular about her fitness and is often spotted shedding sweats in gyms.Renee Gracie Doing Workout
- Gracie is a compassionate animal lover and has many pets at her home.Renee Gracie Playing With Her Pet
- In 2015, she was listed on Maxim top 100 women list.Renee Gracie on Maxim Top 100